Write On!

Writing has become like breathing to me, it soothes the soul, stops the racing thoughts, calms the madness is the world. The cheapest therapy around, don't even have to get dressed. I do my best writing at night when its quiet,  it seems the characters inside my head come out and play when everyone else is asleep.

I write real-life events, and some NOT so real, I play the WHAT IF game. Discovering how I would react to this or that, without all the messy cleanup. LOL  I once heard "writing is easy all you have to do is bleed on the page" I think that was Hemingway (doubt quote me on it ).  So some blood sweat and tears are needed to drive the story on its course.

My Advice is to WRITE ON! push through all the gunk, and debris to get to the passion, fire that drives us all.  I have always surprised myself when I do. I find the most amazing voice waiting to be heard. It's our job as writers to listen for it, to give it to the page.

Well back to editing... see you tonight in the wee hours, capturing our muse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Myself

Blonde Moment - Writing Goals