WON! CampWriMo WOO HOO!!! Now what?

So I won Camp WriMo now what do I do? well ... first, need to get my printer fixed I sort of blew it up with all my printing and rewrites, so in a few days back at it. Until then I've been editing rest of One Family, Many Voices, so I can rewrite those and then the Beta process, begins...(biting my nails).

How do I make all this happen you may ask? Well, I set realistic goals for my self. I figured out if I write 333 words per day at the end of the month I will have 10k written. And since I know I can write 1667 words per day to do NaNoWriMo in November to have 50k this smaller goal seems easy to accomplish. And Keeps the creative flow going.  So If I don't write one day I can easily catch up the next. As long as I keep going, that's the key to never give up.

I do most of my writing late at night, its quiet, a special kind of quiet, no phones ringing, no unwelcomed guests, or last minute errands to do. It's my time to let loose with my cup of juice or cocoa, plenty of water, and my favorite writing treats "Stella Dora" breakfast treats, YUMMY.  I also started using candles, to set the mood. I love to wear my favorite sweatshirt with a small quilt over my lap, very cozy when writing a stressful scene.

So when do you like to write?  Do you have favorites that make it easier for you to write?  Whats your favorite treat when you're in the thick of a plot twist?  Let me know.

My next project is the DEADLY series, those characters are keeping me up at night, they just want their story told, like NOW. So many ideas flooding in have to keep a notebook by my bed, even if I've just gone to bed at 4am. they come out around 6am with so many plans I end up getting back up just so I can jot it all down. Persistent little boogers, but hey the story is really coming along. I plan on working on it during next Camp in July and finish the entire 1st draft in November 2018.

So I can spend all next year getting it ready to publish by end of 2019. Then maybe working on 2nd in series, I have that one mostly outlined, but still working on character development. So next few years planning to do the series, then onto Historical Romance.

So with good planning and steady goals, anyone can write those burning stories keeping you up at night.
Happy Writing.
Nancy Pirner
PirnerPressPublishing.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Myself

Blonde Moment - Writing Goals

NaNoWriMo results