Posted 1st Newsletter "News"

I'm taking the plunge into doing a Newsletter, I'm hoping to do one at least bi-monthly. Posting all my latest "news" of where I am in the publishing process. I have about 6 books I have outlined and mapped out so far, some are more detailed than others. But with that many I will be busy for next decade..lol wow decade that seems like a huge amount of time, but in reality, it takes about a year of full time working on a book to get to the point of publishing it. Some writers take 3-5 years to write a single book.

I also have plans to expand my author platform, (which I might need teenagers to help with ) since I am mostly social media lacking...lol but it has to be done. I will be looking for a cover artist fairly soon, also beta readers to complete "One Family, Many Voices" hope that all come together sometime in New Year.

As for the rest of this year, I am participating in NaNoWriMo in November, writing  50k words in a month will bring me closer to finishing my 2nd book, a novel, part 1 of the Deadly 3 book series.

I am setting up my writing space and collecting the essentials like snacks such as loads of chocolate, assorted juices, tea, crackers, and peanut butter to help with all-nighters I'll be doing for NaNo. I look forward to this every year, but it is a lot of work. 1667 words per day are the goal to make it and last year I won...yippeee. So this year I want to do it again. So wish me luck, and cheer me on as I give daily word count on my Facebook page.

Next year I am going to start looking into adding services to help other writers, as I have received enormous help, and want to pay it forward. So if you can please subscribe to my website and blog at www.pirnerpresspublishing.com
And as always Write On!
Nancy Pirner Writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write On!

Blonde Moment - Writing Goals

Introducing Myself