Editing Continues.... UGH!!!

I am working through the night to get as much editing done so I can begin the rewriting process, Thank God I have "Dragon" . should help me get through it as painlessly as possible. I already have 5 beta readers waiting to get their hands on it to "rip it to shreds' lol I will be drinking alt of tequilla during that part. LOL

As for the cover design I have a working cover, but still waiting to get a final one to use. I will post the image here: TA DA ... let me know what you think. the book title: One Family, Many Voices  a collection of poems and personal essays.

Well if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment , or email me at nancypirnerwriter@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Myself

Blonde Moment - Writing Goals

Write On!